https://www.yelp.com/biz/lufthansa-east-meadow-2?hrid=c7Kn1wiMdHtkqhytzNuYRg&utm_campaign=www_review_share_postreview&utm_medium=copy_link&utm_source=(direct)
https://www.yelp.com/biz/lufthansa-east-meadow-2?hrid=c7Kn1wiMdHtkqhytzNuYRg&utm_campaign=www_review_share_postreview&utm_medium=copy_link&utm_source=(direct)
WWW.YELP.COM
Lufthansa - East Meadow, NY
3 reviews and 10 photos of LUFTHANSA "DON'T FLY LUFTHANSA! Imagine: You have an aisle seat and the overhead bin opens at the time of disembarking and a 30-pound suitcase lands on your head. This is no joke. It happened to me. There was blood on my head that day as well as several days afterwards. I saw a Neurologist. He recommended that I have an MRI to determine if I had incurred a concussion. I had the scan and reported back to the Neurologist's office for the results. He confirmed that I had incurred a concussion. Not remembering that I had already seen the doctor and heard the results, I returned to the doctor to follow up on the scan. He asked why I was there and then explained that he had already met with me to give me the results of the MRI. I was very confused. I didn't recall meeting with the doctor and receiving the results the first time. Since the accident I have the ongoing problem remembering encounters with people and conversations that I have had either in person or over the phone. Do I now need to start writing down the most casual of conversations? How would that be possible in a social setting? And what about the cost to my lifestyle? Before the accident I was a very social creature. I attended a lot of social mixers and went on many dates. Now I am inclined to avoid many of these social gatherings because I'm afraid I will forget a conversation as soon as it has ended. How would you feel if you went on a date with someone and didn't recall it? What if you ask out that same person again thinking it would be your FIRST DATE and it turns out to be your second? Imagine feeling as embarrassed as I do. It has been nearly a year since the accident and my memory is no better. Still worse - I had just returned from South Africa where I had had a hair transplant. I was told by the doctor to be very careful with my head because the newly implanted hair follicles (or whatever you call them) could be damaged and this would prevent the new hair from growing if anything happened to my head - especially within the first few months. Little did I realize at the time that the suitcase landed on my head that no new hair was going to grow - that the operation had been ruined. I was shocked by what had happened to me. I was upset. And you know what? This accident could have been easily prevented if the luggage bins were designed differently. Imagine that instead of their being one bin which is tall enough for one suitcase to lay on top of another that there were two bins. This way the suitcase that was on top would be in its own bin and wouldn't automatically fly out as soon as the bin was opened. It would have been so simple to prevent my unfortunate experience. WHY in the world would I travel Lufthansa again if they show so little compassion for me under the circumstances I described? I will NEVER travel Lufthansa again. There are so many other airlines to choose from. DON'T FLY LUFTHANSA. If something should go wrong and you should be hurt, I can guarantee you that Lufthansa will not handle the matter nicely."
0 Comments 0 Shares
Sponsored